[Sca-cooks] Atlantian 12th Night

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Nov 6 15:56:45 PST 2001

No, we haven't.  I am planning at this point for the number Ekaterina and I
originally discussed, but am leaving the 400 number in the announcement until
we see what happens.  I think she said that you guys would cook for the 400 if
we got up to the 320 (I think that's right....) before the deadline.  So far,
we're not doing badly...I believe we've got something over 2 dozen
reservations....

Kiri