[Sca-cooks] Atenveldt cooking attitudes redux

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:32:53 PST 2001

>Glad to hear you had a good time.  I take it that since
>you didn't mention any bumps and bruises you are ok in spite
>of your car slid.

I'm fine. Luckily nobody was hurt. In fact my truck was the
worst damaged of the three involved. It has the passenger
front panel pretty dinged up and my fender is in pieces. I
wasn't going very fast, in fact it was so slow that my air
bag didn't even go off. Still, it's enough to sideline me
for awhile. Sigh, it does make job hunting a bit difficult
though.

Sorry, no fun pictures although my poor little CR-V looks
pretty sad now.

>Olwen

Gunthar