[Sca-cooks] Re:Brit Spears Re: food fights Re: The old Test.Re:Boiled Eggs

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Wed Nov 7 15:17:28 PST 2001

> << Btw, what cup size are we talking about here? (In a matter of speaking,
> this
>  is food content too...sort of)  >blush<
>   >>

> You KNOW what kind of cup size i'm talking about. Britney Spears claimed she
> had eaten a lot of fried foods and that was accounted for her getting
> "bigger". Trust me, you know what I mean

Well, Misha my dear, technically the answer is yes.  But, I think she is
lying through her teeth.  For you see, when you gain a significant
amount of weight your cup size goes up.  But, if she gained that much
weight, I don't think people would be all that excited about her anymore.

Besides, isn't she like 19 years old or something like that?  She could
be still growing 'em the old fashioned way.  Ain't nuttin' to do with
fried food.

Maybe she was referring to the comfort foods that helped her deal with
the recovery from enhancement surgery...

-Magdalena