[Sca-cooks] Period Breakfasts (Amanda Baker)

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Nov 7 15:32:43 PST 2001

Goodmorning all,

You mean there's another real life, honest to goodness, Morning Person (tm)
around?

WOW!  Hi, I'm Meliora from Lochac, and yes I am also a breakfast cook.
usually at wars and weekend long camping events so our breakfasts usually
consists of some or all of the following: bacon, eggs (variety of formats),
sausages, toast, french toast, condiments for toast (butter jam etc)and
porroge and discreetly tucked away tea and coffee supplies.

I LOVE cooking breakfasts, getting up early when the camp is quiet, watching
perople emerge and wake for the day - and the look in their eyes when they
register the smell of cooking bacon .....  Beats the rest of the day hands
down.

Drake, do you want to tell them about Valhalla a couple of years ago - the
breakfast crew started singing:

All you need is Gruel ....
Cool Gruel (you saw me standing alone.....)
Gruel, Gruel, Gruel, Gruel, everybody loves gruel (to the Goodies String
song).

Loads of fun .....

Hugs
M.

> It's because you're a Disgustingly Chipper Morning Person (tm). Ick.
> (actually Amanda is pretty chipper most of the time.
> Fortunately she has a
> really warped sense of humour also, which saves her from
> Barneydom). And us

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.