[Sca-cooks] Need Recipes for Yule Contests...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 9 12:07:38 PST 2001

> >Hmm...I'm not sure if this is cheating or not either...so if this is
> >considered cheating, then please let me know and I'll figure something else
> >out.  I don't want to cheat!
> >
> >--Artemesia

It's only cheating if you get someone on-list to cook it for you. <snerk>  Don't
look at me, I'm making a Thompson's Black Turkey, and just hoping that the oven
in our new place is big enough.  S'pose it would work baked in the BBQ?

> Well, until you get a consensis on wheather this is cheating I shall only
> suggest to you that a little look in "To a Queens Taste" should prove
> valuable in you search for recipes.
> Olwen

I have TO THE QUEEN'S TASTE as well as TO THE KING'S TASTE, PLEYN DELYT,
Cariadoc's collections and Miscellany and other fine things you can use.  They
are not in a box YET but we're planning to start on boxing the cookbooks for the
move tonight <gisp!>  so if you want to borrow it, move fast.

Selene, Caid