[Sca-cooks] Re: Dad Food was

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Fri Nov 9 20:59:45 PST 2001

><< pond with trout, veal,
>  chicken, sheep, and all that fun stuff :-) >>
>
>*ANOTHER GAAAAAAASP* How did you get cows, chickens, and sheep to survive in
>a pond?!?!

Ughhh. My, Misha, you really *are* bad.  I do believe you're even worse
than I was at your age, which is really rather scary, all things
considered...

>Misha
>Anyone have a good recipe that deals with cabbage?

Why is the first thing that came to mind was "cabbage patch kid"?

On a serious note, what do you want to do with cabbage?  What kind of cabbage?

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout