Peanut gallery was Re: [Sca-cooks] Cooking Spam

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Nov 9 23:33:07 PST 2001

Misha said:
> mark.s.harris at motorola.com writes:
> << Who's "Julia"? >>
>
> *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*None other than my goddess Julia Childs. Bad Stefan
> for not knowing. Bad boy!

Shrug. Julia Childs was one of my guesses. However, there are lots of
Julias, both famous and not. Assuming the wrong one is a drunkard or
that the wrong one is being accused of being one, is not something
I wish to do.

I'll admit I don't know much about her, except her name has come up
here a lot, along with various other celebrity cooks, such as that
"Bam" guy.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net