[Sca-cooks] Medieval cooking for non-cooks

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:02:33 PST 2001

Muirghen told me that too.  I suggested he may want to travel up my way one
weekend and take the Restaraunt Depot tour.  As a matter of fact, yesterday
during cooks guild we had a good laugh about cheese.  Someone was suggesting
items for the lunch for 12th night and we all thought it so funny that the
cheapest cheese we could serve would be brie!  They had it on sale the other
week for $6.95 for the two and a half pound wheel.
Olwen, finally down to just one wheel in her fridge.