[Sca-cooks] My first Feast!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 12 13:59:21 PST 2001

And I'm here to tell you that this was a very impressive first effort.  Everyone was completely awed by the quality and quantity of the food...it was all so very, very good that, by the third course, I was so stuffed I could hardly eat any more...I had to bring the desserts home to try!

My only regret is that only 60 or so very lucky souls were able to eat this feast...we really didn't have great attendance at the event, which was too bad!  However, Laird Muirghen should be very proud of his effort!

Kiri