[Sca-cooks] Gerard's Herball

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 19:50:45 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/12/2001 8:20:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> On 12 Nov 2001, at 16:01, Maggie MacDonald wrote:
>
> > Most of the ones you will find are the "Readers Digest type" versions.
> > The "complete" one is well over $100.
>
> Alas, that's out of my price range.  Perhaps someone could
> recommend one of the better abridged versions.
>

> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann
> Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
> rcmann4 at earthlink.net

Try checking out your local library and (if they don't have it) request it
through interlibrary loan.  This way you can check out the full version
and/or any abridged versions and decide which if any you want to buy.

I know that I love the full version of Gerard but then I use it for much more
than cooking.

Constance