[Sca-cooks] TURKEY GRAVY

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Nov 13 06:40:23 PST 2001

If you have a smallish jar or other container with a lid, that holds about
6-8 ounces or so, you can use it as a shaker. Put your flour into it with
some water--there may even be instructions on the Wondra package--close it
up, and shake like the dickens for a minute or so. Then whisk the
resulting liquid into your simmering gravy--you don't have to whisk nearly
as hard as if you just dumped the dry stuff in, and you have no lumps. You
still have to stir it to keep it from lumping as it cooks, but you'd be
doing that anyway.

Margaret