[Sca-cooks] Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 12:55:06 PST 2001

This is also in the DC area but in Arlington County,
Virginia and even currently going on.  Here the
gardens are in the median strips (extra wide ones) or
along the sides of some roads.  When I lived in
Arlington there was one across the street from my
apartment complex.  IIRC, a friend of mine told me
they rent for $10 a year and there is a waiting list
to get them.  Also they are all over the area and you
have no guarentee where the one you get is going to be
so I never did this the year I was there.  :(  If I
had stayed in Arlington I'd probably have one by now.

Orlaith