[Sca-cooks] Gerard's Herball

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Nov 13 20:34:56 PST 2001

Not that I'm advocating or condoning it's use, but after some
searching with google I've found the following:

http://wwwlib.umi.com/eebo/accountlogin

Username:  malory
PW:        welcome

Seems to work.  It's funny how some passwords are published on
webpages like that...  I suggest that perhaps you might do a google
search for a password...

D.