[Sca-cooks] Re: Gerard's Herball

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed Nov 14 07:46:56 PST 2001

Johnna wrote

>Having used EEBO off and on since the project
>came up and even prior to public release
>(UM faculty access; I called the project coordinator
>and got the passwords; part of the librarian inside
>trading/community; Proquest is located 2 exits down
>I-94 from my house, so this is local....),

I think... I think I'm very jealous. There's really no info
on this site for how to use the system if you're just a
common schmoe. The free content is nice (though I
wish they'd done a better job of scanning the Tusser
manuscript, dammit!) but if I wanted EEBO access,
do you know how I would get it? I can't seem to get
that info off the site.

>I don't know that loading it all at one time will work very well.
>If this is the 1633 edition

Actually, I think it's the 1597 edition, but I could be
wrong.

Iasmin