[Sca-cooks] TURKEY GRAVY

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Nov 14 10:41:12 PST 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Do these still count as your salad days? <g> Are you....well bread?....
> --Maire, running fast......

Maire, I DON'T EAT SALAD AS OLD AS I AM!

Well bread? I dunno- at my currant celery, there ain't much bread at
all! Thyme, I have, but I'm not that good at raisin dough.

Of course, while sometimes I think my punkin' is really a turkey, mostly
he's a marshmallow inside. And those little taters of mine? They're all
eyes when it comes to dinner! So they butter me up, thinking they'll get
olive it! Well, I'm kinda crusty, but--

OMIGAWD!!!! What am I DOING!!!??! Help me!!!! Somebody!! I've been
infected with punthrax! (I think it must be sexually transmitted...)

ooohhh ice water... I need ice water...

It's Seumas' fault! Yeah, that works...

'Lainie
he's cute though...