[Sca-cooks] good source for spices and herbals

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 15 06:26:59 PST 2001

I thought maybe the Pepperers guild would have long pepper so I did a
google search for pepperers guild and found this url:

http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/herbs/herblinks.html

which has a lot of other neat resources but also at the bottom a list
of merchants for herbs and stuff, and I was able to find long pepper
at

Francesco Sirene's website at:

http://www.silk.net/sirene/

Hope the info helps.