[Sca-cooks] revised cookie baker's list

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Thu Nov 15 08:19:05 PST 2001

At 10:43 AM 11/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Alright folks, here is the updated list:
>
>Arrianna will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
>Matti will make 2 dozen (Chocolate Chip Walnut)
>Mishala will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
>Kailyn will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
>Luveday will make 2 dozen (possibly spritz variety)
>Fernando will make 2 dozen (possibly spritz variety)
>Hauviette will make 6 dozen on promissory (no variety specified)

Errrr, I'm confused...  This isn't the cookie exchange list,
right???  Because if it is, you're missing a few folks I know were
participating, including me.

But if I participate in a cookie exchange, sorry, I don't particularly want
my cookies to be sold on a bake table, I want my cookies to go to people
participating in a cookie exchange.

Could you please essssplain things to this poor confused and beffudled soul?

Thanks

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka