[Sca-cooks] RE: good source, and gravy

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Nov 15 13:45:43 PST 2001

Leofwynn said:
> Now, a new store just opened in Ft. Worth - Country Market.  (There are
> a few in other areas of the country, but this is the first one here.  It's
> an HEB on steroids.) ohboy ohboy ohboy.

If this new store is affiliated with HEB, are you sure that it isn't a
"Central Market"? I've mentioned Central Market several times before on
this list. The first one was in Austin. Now there are two and they've
opened one each in San Antonio and Houston and I think, Dallas. Maybe
this Dallas one is actually in Ft. Worth? A very good place to buy
unusual and imported food items, including quinces, Seville Oranges,
horseradish root, Marmalite, Vegamite, Lemon Curd, etc.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net