[Sca-cooks] re: revised cookie baker's list

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Thu Nov 15 14:16:42 PST 2001

Johnnaw wrote:

>This message has to do with a local effort in Michigan, I think.
>Wassail -  Being
>held on December 15th at the Ypsilanti Freight House.

Actually only partially right but all my fault. I was typing very fast.
Yes it has to do with a local effort in Michigan, our Wassail, but not
being held December 5th. November 24th in the Basement of St.
Charles Boremeo Cathedral, Detroit MI. You won't find it on the
MK calendar.

My apologies for typing so darned fast. I typed "cooks" when I should
have typed "RW-Cooks" for my barony. I'm organizing the pay of a
mercenary archer's company to protect my barony for the next year
as we have no archery champion to do that job. Part of the pay is
16 dozen cookies and the local cooks have offered to provide the pay
for this company of archers.

You're right. This has nothing to do with the cookie exchange other
than bad timing on my part. Again, my apologies.

Iasmin