[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef Medieval Persian...

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 21:01:09 PST 2001

The secret ingredient was...

...Saffron

I had it already in the saffron rice and added some to the batter for
the bananas. It was supposed to be in the honeyed dates and in the
lemon-quince syrup, but i didn't use it in either. I was just using
the dates as a garnish and the syrup was so good already without it.

Of course i couldn't find musk flavoring either, which was supposed
to be in the dates and in the syrup... Anyone know where i can find
some? I hear they have musk flavored life-savers in Australia...
anyway to get some musk flavoring?

Anahita