[Sca-cooks] YKYITSCAW .....

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 21:08:54 PST 2001

You know, you don't have to be in the SCA to do this. Both my parents
collected books, we joked about the Murphy Library. You could look almost
anything up! And this in a Manhattan apartment. Well, if all the walls are
bookshelves, one pair floor to ceiling built ins, and the hallway is lined
with shelves, and you have shelves in the bedrooms, and the cookbooks are
in the kitchen, and you use bookshelves as a room divider, and ...

I can't imagine what it would have been like if they had a house, and real
space!

I'm well on the way myself...

Anne