[Sca-cooks] GIFILLTE FISH ::WAS::: TURKEY GRAVY

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Nov 16 05:28:18 PST 2001

Maybe it's just a matter of what you're used to? or a pre-conceived idea
about it? AFAIK, there isn't a jewish bone in my body, but the one time
I recall ever having an opportunity to taste gefilte fish, I kinda liked
it, and I'm not an overly "fishy" person.  What is it about the stuff
that seems to make so many run in fear?
--Maire