[Sca-cooks] OT Rudolph an icon???

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Nov 16 09:57:32 PST 2001

Heavens, yes. My mother still has to hide cookies from my father or he
will eat them all in one sitting. My husband is the same way. Luckily he
doesn't ordinarily look through the baking cupboards, or he'd find the
Oreos...

Speaking of which, how *do* you stand those things? I used to like them,
now I can't go near them, and I don't understand how I could eat them in
the first place.

Margaret