[Sca-cooks] Since I'm asking...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 17 07:19:13 PST 2001

Sounds like it would be absolutely wonderful with any kind of roast!  And I
would expect that it would keep very nicely in a cool, dry place.  What I
usually use for this sort of thing is the glass jars with the tops that lock
down onto a rubber seal ring.  For serving about 200 at a feast, I would plan on
about 1/4 - 1/3 cup per person, depending on what else you put in the course.
If you plan to use it as a relish, you could even use a little less, perhaps 5
people to a cup, but I wouldn't go much lower than that.

Kiri