[Sca-cooks] So, that was Iron Chef, huh?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 17 09:24:37 PST 2001

Hmmmm....maybe I should feel a bit superior here?  That's what we did.
Fortunately or unfortunately, we do not get the channel that Iron Chef USA was
on, so there was absolutely nothing to keep us here and everything to get us
over to the theatre to see Harry Potter!

IT WAS GREAT!!!!  I have to say that, though some things were omitted to keep
the movie to a manageable length, it kept more accurately to the atmosphere and
story line of the book than any other movie I've ever seen (and that's a
LOT!!).  I can't wait to go see it again to see what I've missed.  Everything
was pretty much as I had envisioned it while reading the book...and the acting
was superb.  I highly recommend you see it, especially if you're a fan...and
even if you're not.  My "sweetie" isn't, particularly, and he thoroughly enjoyed
it!  I think I've got him hooked.

Kiri (wishing she had worn her wizard's hat to the showing.....)