[Sca-cooks] OT Rudolph an icon???

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 19 08:06:49 PST 2001

I got a pound bag of them at Halloween for my brother-in-law, but he's
never come by to get them.  Would you like them?
--Maire
Obligatory Period Food Content: Making pomegranate chicken in a cast
iron pan turns the food _black_.  Very weird...not grey,
*black*....still tasted good, though....I've done acidic foods in my
cast iron before and never had this happen, so I wonder if it could be
the pomegranate juice???