[SCA-Cooks] Question to the gang.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:53:09 PST 2001

> >Also, I finally have my Mabon Feast pictures up. You can go here to look
>at
> >them: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Medieval_Mischief[1]
>
>Actually, the message is that there is no group "Medieval_Mischief[1]"
>
>Take off the last three characters (the "[1]") and it works just fine.
>

>                                ---== Morgan
AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Why is Yahoo so stupid??????  You go through all this crap to try and sign
up and you still get nowhere.  Sorry.  I tried.  I can't see your post
because it is totally unclear what to do next or how to do it.  Maybe it's
just me but I have tried with Yahoo before and keep getting nowhere.
Olwen