[Sca-cooks] Belted

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:59:30 PST 2001

Thank you very much.  I have actually been his apprentice for four years now
and I know how many times he really wanted to shove a hunk of green anything
in my mouth!  (Thanks for not doing that Master C).

It turns out that our own wonderful Lann was the weaver of the belt.  I have
the double honour now of wearing a green belt and knowing a friend who cared
enough to create it.  Apparently Master C asked her to put bells on it so he
would know my whereabouts.
Olwen