[Sca-cooks] Belted

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 19 14:24:48 PST 2001

Nope.  In most Guild structures, the journeyman is the level between apprentice
and master.  I'm not sure how Atlantian guilds work, not being part of any of
them.  It is a rating system that dates back to the Middle Ages.  Usually the
apprentice has to demonstrate some test of skill to proceed to the journeyman
level...and the same to move from journeyman to master.

Kiri