[Sca-cooks] Proteges Belts

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 19 14:45:02 PST 2001

I don't think there really is a "traditional" color for protege's belts here in
Atlantia...in fact, not that many proteges seem to even have belts.  However,
Phillip and I have always given our proteges a belt decorated with golden acorns
and green leaves (from our household badge) and our personal badge on the end of
the belt.  In some instances, I've made adjustments...one of my proteges wears
Italian Ren garb, so I'm getting her a garter to wear on her arm.  Another does
Japanese, so I've made her a narrow cloth belt to wear.

Kiri