[Sca-cooks] Leftovers

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Nov 20 10:00:38 PST 2001

Well, let's see. Leftover turkey bits in the leftover gravy over
toast (note that this is not an open-faced sandwich, the bread
must be toasted). Turkey tetrazzini. Turkey club sandwiches. Use it like
chicken for cold turkey salad. Turkey pot pie. Turkey fried rice. Spicy
Szechwan-esque cold noodle salad (noodles, bits of turkey, bean sprouts,
diced cucumbers, sliced scallions, diced red bell pepper, sesame/peanut
dressing--there are recipes on the 'net). Mmmmm.

Margaret