[Sca-cooks] Help! Need Recipe for Apple-vinegar stuff

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 20 20:00:10 PST 2001

Wanda Pease wrote:

> I got a pork loin and had the butcher slice it into a roulade.  I want to
> stuff this, tie it up, drizzle it with this stuff, stud with prunes and
> roast it.
> (Lanie, stop giggling!  This is NOT what is going to happen to Puck after
> 12th Night!)

Ha! Better to not make such optimistic predictions! At any rate Puck
would not fit in your oven, and the freezer is full of ex-husband. We'd
have to cook him on site and I don't know if Master A wants that kind of
mess in his kitchen!

Did you get the prunes out of the freezer yet, dear one? :-D)

'Lainie