[Sca-cooks] Proteges Belts

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 21 07:25:09 PST 2001

Happens all the time...I have one protege in Ohio and another in Turkey.
Now, of course, they didn't start out that way, but I can still advise
them...and I've let one of the Pels in the Middle know that Lady Massarrah
is my protege...she's agreed to keep an eye out for her.  The one in
Turkey usually consults with me via e-mail as there really isn't an active
group there...but, being one of my "kids", she's trying to start one!

Kiri