[Sca-cooks] re: leftovers

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 21 18:24:37 PST 2001

Evil? Me??? *sniff* *sniff* But, but....I'm not even a _food_
Laurel....I mean....I'm actually really pretty nice most of the time and
everything...*sniff*.....
--Maire, off in search of last year's batch of cranberry liqueur to
console herself with...*sniff*...if anyone wants me...I'll be at the
Rock....