[Sca-cooks] Lechter's Going out of Business

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Nov 21 23:41:08 PST 2001

I have never been able to go past one of their stores without thinking of
liver and fava beans.  Of course I didn't grow up with them around.  The
first time I saw one was in a mall in South Carolina just as I returned home
from Germany.  I'd seen Silence of the Lambs not long before and just broke
up!  I couldn't believe the name for a Cooking store!

Regina