[Sca-cooks] German Pickles

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Nov 22 15:11:30 PST 2001

Which of the pickle recipes best compliment the meats
that you are serving? Also given the timespan involved,
are any of the pickles better or best after less than
three weeks pickling at the most?
(Pickles vary, some are much better after a month or 2
months. Some are ok after a week.)

Johnnae  llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway