[Sca-cooks] OOP/OT All Flavored Beans

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Fri Nov 23 18:43:26 PST 2001

I've seen the jelly beans before, but what I'd really be interested in finding
is the Chocolate Frogs.  Heck, I haven't even been able to find frog shaped
molds to make my own.  The Harry Potter Galleries website (www.hpgalleries.com)
has wizard trading cards you can print off just like the ones in the book that
come with the frogs.

Faerisa

PS- COOL movie, I especially liked the movie version of the chocolate frogs!