[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:50:26 PST 2001

Gunthar asks;
>Since things are so quiet should we now start the
>annual "What did you have/serve for Thanksgiving?"
>thread?

Oh cripes.  Half of the Bright Hills Cooks Guild came to Thanksgiving at
Chirharts house.  There were 32 of us.  Pictures will be posted later in the
week but the rundown goes something like this (Chirhart, add whatever I
forget)

The smoked turkey was devoured in the kitchen.
A deep fried turkey
A roasted turkey stuffed with a bread, chestnut, oyster and goodies
dressing.
Spiral cut ham
Mashed parsnips, rutagbegas & potatos
Mashed potatos
Mac and cheese
Rolls and butter
Brie, blue, jarlesburg and the green wax cheese
Baked brie
Cranberry/orange mince
Chili
(oh christ that was days ago and my mind is so confused)
Help Chirhart I can not remember!!!
LOTS of wine, beer and hard cider
Lets see..dessert..
cake
apple pie
poppyseed tart
honey saffron custard
marzipan stuffed dates
cookies
more stuff  HELP CHIRHART~

Olwen who I'm sure you all now see why I take pictures.