[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:56:31 PST 2001

It was nice you had your brother to celebrate with.  Some folks don't have
even that.

If you get tired of turkey leftovers you could make up some sandwiches and
drive into town and hand them out to street people.  I carry canned goods
and water in my car to hand out to the street folks year round.  A lot of
them are veterns so I have a soft spot.  Many others are kids and appreciate
the food without the lecture.
Olwen