[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 17:07:34 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/26/01 1:58:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Bacalao con verdura

Master A, what is this?

Well, my Thanksgiving was good. But we did eat good. Had Turkey. Cornbread
stuffing which had homemade cornbread, onions, celery, and lots of butter
(Mom likes it mushy), had sweet potatoes which had butter, cinnamon and
nutmeg in layers topped off with marshmallows. Also had the greenbean
casserole too (Its ok). The above was cooked by me. Mom made her jello salad
which consists of Black cherry jello, pecans, cream cheese, bing cherries,
and pinapple. Its pretty good. She also made the pecan pie.

Misha