[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]bezoar stones ivory reworked

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Nov 26 17:55:13 PST 2001

    I know folks who've had kidney stones drilled and hung as necklaces. I
threatened to do that with my gallstones the first time I flushed my
gallbladder, but they were too mushy and soft. Saponified fats & bile, not
mineral accretions. However, some were really kind of pretty, in a rather
unpleasant way. The larger ones looked like multi colored raspberries . . .

    Sieggy