[Sca-cooks] Jello was Tofurky Report

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Tue Nov 27 07:03:28 PST 2001

Ooh... there we go.  Picture a pyrex baking dish full of shimmering blue
jello, a few whipped cream "breakers" floating on top... and in the
middle, a marzipan Jaws gnawing on the leg of a screaming marzipan swimmer.

Maybe I'll have to try that to take to my grandmother's on Christmas day...

-Magdalena