[Sca-cooks] New compost recipe (long)

ekoogler at chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Nov 27 11:16:50 PST 2001

> Compost:  An organic material used in gardening, made of all kind of rotten
> materials.
>
> Compote:  Usualy fruits cooked slowly with a sweetener added.  (though it
> can be done with onions and such :-) )

I hate to differ with you here, but the version of this recipe that I use from
Forme of Curye does use the word "compost" to describe the dish.  So at least
in that earlier form of English, the two words did have similar, if not
identical meanings!

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/