[Sca-cooks] Chirhart's pumpkin pie

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 27 16:11:49 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Remember I told you all about the great giant pie Chirhart makes every year?
>  If you want to see it go here;
> http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/coatofarms.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51

Oh, okay. Looks like a standard baklava pan. I sometimes use one for
apple pies (well, okay, so far I've used it for apple pies, in addition
to baklava). Of course, that's probably because I'm in some kind of
subliminal competition with my mom, who uses two old heavy-ish aluminum
beer trays (engraved, not painted), maybe 16 inches across.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com