[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Wed Nov 28 13:48:38 PST 2001

>Well, you could certainly let them simmer in a curry and tomato sauce and eat
>it like spaghetti. Got the idea from a picture of an African man eating a can
>of silk worms that were in a chili sauce. How about chocolate drizzled over
>some worms with whip cream on the top
>
>Personally, I like the cherry worms myself :)

<sigh> I suddenly realized we're verging on rampantly non-period here;
a dish of worms reminds me (only now, hours after I posted the question)
of that Klingon stuff. Gac? Something like that.

I withdraw the question, if it's possible, and return you to your normal
conversation.

(So, ummm, errr. . . . what did they serve, way back when, for Fall Harvest
Festivals? And did they have sparkling non-alcoholic apple beverages?)

Alban