[Sca-cooks] mock turtles

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Nov 29 09:06:12 PST 2001

At 04:12 PM 11/29/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>That's about what I thought.  I just made up two or three pounds of marzipan
>in green last night and a couple of pounds of white.  Now, if I only had
>Brighid's address I might just see how she like's it.

Olwen, you must not forget the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...  Given I've
been accused to be one with my *purple* back brace, I'm intimately aware of
their existence now...  They call me Donatello, or Michaelangelo at
work!  Ughhh.

So get to it and get some purple marzipan, eh? :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle
aka