[Sca-cooks] mock turtles

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Nov 29 11:08:24 PST 2001

>Muiredach got a molded body brace a while ago and it is purple.
>I saw a picture of it and joke with him about Grape Nehi Ninja.  And trust
>me, he is no teenager.

I'm not a teenager?  Ya think???  :-)  Finn, what would you say to that?

I must admit, with all this turtle talk, I had to try to retract my head
within my shell, and, folks, it just ain't workin'...

If I wore my brace and took a long hot bath, would the resulting liquid
qualify as turtle soup then?  <evil grin>

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle
aka