[Sca-cooks] Trimiris was black ice

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Nov 29 13:54:44 PST 2001

    I never worry about the bugs - the little ones get eaten by the small
army of geckos that have moved into the house, and Fang the Wonder Kitty
takes care of the big ones. I also set out almost empty cans of beer that
make AWESOME roach traps, and I have the karmic blessing of knowing those
roaches died drunk & happy . . .
    And believe me, it's wonderful to call the up north relatives on xmas or
new years, and casually drop that you're going water skiing as soon as you
hang up . . .

    Sieggy