[Sca-cooks] GIFILLTE FISH ::WAS::: TURKEY GRAVY

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Thu Nov 29 14:03:27 PST 2001

>>I've long maintained that every culture has some food that its own
>>members long for, but which nobody else can stand.  Gefilte Fish,
Turnip
>>Greens, Lutefisk, Haggis, what's yours?

Brains,  it any way shape or form.  I can't handle the texture or
taste.  It's a childhood thing, my mother kept trying to force-feed
them to me, bless her :(

Other that that, I've eaten (and will activing seekout) some wierd
stuff,  my finest hour was Rat Schitzel in a Laotian market.  Yumbo,
very much like a greasy chicken.  And the Steamed Rice-Paddy beetles
are supurb...

Drakey.