[Sca-cooks] An article for my local newsletter

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Nov 29 23:09:59 PST 2001

Lainie corrected me with:
> > Sure. Feel free to correct it to say the "Crown Principality of" instead
> > of "Barony of" for the group in NYC.
>
> AAARGH! Stefan!!
>
> Selene, make tha 'Crown PROVINCE' *not* 'Crown Principality'. Beeg
> difference!

Yes. Oops. Sorry. I *knew* I should have waited until I got home,
where I had Adamantius' original message, to refer to before I
replied. But I was afraid if I waited I would forget about replying.

Hey, we don't have any of that principality or province stuff here
in Ansteorra. Got enough politics with just baronies, thank you
very much. :-)

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net